Build a Vastu house with us, in which you feel healthy and truly at home.
Vastu Architecture Consulting | Vastu Interior Architecture | Vastu Garden Design
Building a house in full accordance with Vastu principles is probably the most powerful way to build bridges between the forces of nature and the future inhabitants.
Vastu is a complex and even somewhat esoteric science, but it always manifests actual structures with actual results. Thus, since time immemorial and on all continents and in all cultures, this knowledge has been actualised in the form of buildings that positively radiate energy and continue to do so centuries after their creation.
The Vastu Architect or Vastu Architectural Consultant determines the optimal position and orientation of a building on its respective plot of land, calculates auspicious perimeter dimensions and harmonious proportions, and with the placement of windows and doors, gives the structure a rhythm and a face.
The work begins with the selection of a suitable plot of land and extends to the finest details, including (when you wish) interior architecture and garden design.
Effect of vastu principles on the planned house
Vastu Architecture Consulting
Site (Land Plot), Project Planning, & Construction
Plan and build with us a Vastu house in which you feel healthy and truly at home. A powerful space that energetically suits you and your loved ones perfectly. Vastu can be implemented in any architectural style and with almost all building materials, but of course we recommend natural building materials wherever possible.
01 | ARCHITECTURE CONSULTING
Selection & Optimisation of the Land Plot
The plot itself is the indispensable foundation for any construction project. It is worthwhile to invest sufficient time and focus in the search for and selection of a suitable site. Together we look for a plot where the location, the view, and the price are optimal, and also where the energies flow well.
02 | ARCHITECTURAL CONSULTING
We work closely with architects from the client’s network or, upon request, from our own network. Here, 1 + 1 does not make 2, but 3– an aesthetically pleasing and at the same time energetically powerful structure that you call your home or your business.
From the first draft to the final design, architecture and Vastu work closely as a team until the owners, the architect, and the Vastu architectural consultant are satisfied.
The result is the plan for a resonant body that activates and supports the full potential of the future residents.
03 | ARCHITECTURE CONSULTING
Construction & Vastu Ceremonies
As soon as the house has been planned in CAD (Computer Aided Design) or on paper to everyone’s satisfaction, the construction phase begins. This usually starts with the building permit and lasts until the keys are handed over.
The first step is to determine, with respect to the building plan, dates and times for the most important milestones: the ground-breaking ceremony, laying of the foundation stone, door-setting, and moving into the house. Each of these are consciously initiated with a small ceremony. For this purpose dates are chosen that fall under favourable astrological alignments.
Now the executing partners (those responsible for the construction itself) must also be made aware of the desired precision and mindful implementation of the building project. As one would construct a musical instrument, precision is important to create an effective and beautiful resonant body.
- Checklist for Plot-Search according to Vastu criteria (to separate the wheat from the chaff)
- We can analyse and evaluate potential plots of land with the help of Google Maps (with StreetView) and Google Earth with elevation data.
- Geomantic and radiesthesic analysis of the selected plot
- Optimisation of the selected plot
- Determining the ideal placement of the building on the site
- Orientating the building based on the main compass (cardinal) directions
- Calculating nakshatra compatibilities (moon star/lunar constellation according to Vedic astrology) of all future inhabitants (if known)
- Calculating auspicious perimeter dimensions according to the 16 Ayadi formulae
- Determining the shape of the building
- Determining harmonious proportions
- Determining the storey heights
- Applying a 9×9 Vastu grid to the plan
- Determining the centre (Brahmasthan)
- Determining energy lines: Brahma Sutra, Soma Sutra and Yoni Sutra
- Planning possible extensions and missing areas
- Placement of primary and secondary doors
- Placement of windows and ventilation
- Placement of interior walls and built-ins (wardrobes, cupboards..)
- Assignment of rooms and room functions
- Placement of columns and beams
- Determining roof pitch
- Placement of water, electrical, sewage, gas, boiler and heating systems
- Planning an energy wall or energy fence
- Placement of the driveway and garage or other outbuildings
- The contractor, in cooperation with the architects / planners, provides a design based on Vastu principles, which can be implemented in the final construction plans
- Consultation and instruction from specialists (architect, construction manager)
- Vastu-specific supervision of the construction phase
- During the process of construction, where possible, multiple on-site inspections (visits) to ensure that the dimensions are within the required tolerance.
- Calculation of the auspicious time for, preparation, and performing of the Vastu ground-breaking ceremony
- Calculation of the auspicious time for, preparation, and performing of the Vastu foundation-stone laying ceremony, including a gemstone plate and five engraved foundation stones.
- Calculation of the auspicious time for, preparation, and performance of the Vastu door-setting ceremony, including a Vastu gemstone plate
- Calculation of the auspicious time for, preparation, and performance of the Vastu moving-in ceremony
- 1-100m2: CHF 4000 / EUR 3350
- 101-200m2: CHF 6400 / EUR 5350
- 201-300m2: CHF 8400 / EUR 7000
- 301-400m2: CHF 10400 / EUR 8650
- 401-500m2: CHF 12000 / EUR 10000
- More than 500 m²: upon request
- Travel expenses (travel costs & time):
- CHF 125/h / EUR 105/h
Vastu Ceremonies (all prices incl. VAT)
- Vastu Groundbreaking Ceremony: CHF 600 / EUR 500
- Vastu Foundation-Stone Laying Ceremony, incl. gemstone plate & 5 foundation stones:
- CHF 1475 / EUR 1200
- Vastu Door-Setting Ceremony, incl. gemstone plate:
- CHF 1175 / EUR 975
- Vastu Moving-in Ceremony:
- CHF 750 / EUR 625
- Travel Expenses (travel cost & time):
- CHF 125/h / EUR 105/h
Vastu Interior Architecture
& Colour Consultation
You own a property – be it a flat, a house, or a business establishment – and would like to treat this living or working space to an energetic and aesthetic renewal and upgrade? Then our Vastu Interior Architecture & Colour Consultancy can serve you – offering a revitalization on all levels.
01 | INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE & COLOUR CONSULTING
When designing the interior of your home or office, your personal preferences and style ideas determine the entire project. We create an environment that is as unique as you are. The interior architecture, which is gently but consistently combined with the principles of Vastu, creates an atmosphere that expresses the qualities of harmony and vitality.
While bringing aesthetics to life, we work with equally experienced craftsmen to guarantee only the best results. Experts in carpentry, metalwork, painting, plastering, and flooring are an integral part of the interior architecture project.
Vastu interior architecture involves a holistic integration of fixed elements (built-ins..), lighting, furniture, and plants to create living and working spaces that are a home for our soul.
02 | INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE & COLOUR CONSULTATION
- Consultation on fixed elements (built-ins, fixtures..)
- Consultation on furnishings
- Consultation on lighting
- Consultation on indoor plants
- Basic colour consultation
- Including finished concept
- If required, including construction management and delivery of lighting and furniture
Vastu interior architecture & colour consultation (all prices incl. VAT)
- Invoicing by the hour:
- CHF 150/h / EUR 125/h
- Or flat rate according to offer
- Travel expenses (travel costs & time): CHF 125/h / EUR 105/h
Vastu Garden Design
What could be more beautiful than looking out from your home into a vibrant and colourful garden? Planning the outdoor space according to the elements, the symphony of trees and plants, a cosy terrace, outdoor lighting that plays with light and shade and other decorative objects all ensure that the inside flows seamlessly) with the outside.
- Consultation on trees and plants on your property
- Consultation on terrace and shading
- Consultation on pathway design and placement
- Consultation on placement of garden furniture
- Consultation on placement of decorative objects
- Consultation on lighting
- Including finished concept for the landscapers
WHO WE ARE
Team Vastu Architecture
For Vastu to have its full effect, it needs a team that is open to mindful planning and implementation. Team Vastu Architecture is made up of such people, where the client, nature, and the unifying element of space are at the centre.
CEO, Founder / Certified Vastu Consultant
After successfully completing his first diploma training at the German Veda Academy at the end of 2004, Marc founded his Vastu consultancy. In summer 2012 he completed his second Vastu training, a comprehensive 2-year international Vastu certification programme in the lineage of Dr. V. Ganapati Sthapati, the world’s most renowned Sthapati (temple architect and builder).
Marc advises, plans, and supervises the construction of Vastu buildings worldwide, creating vibrant and modern spaces. He also lectures, writes articles, and leads trainings on this powerful architectural tradition.
With every Vastu house construction project, he is awed again by how many positive and beneficial forces are released and how the owners benefit from more harmony, success, well-being and spiritual fulfilment. His vision is that every human being can live in such spaces of abundance and power, and he has made this his mission in life. He would be happy to support you in your unique journey and extraordinary life project – a home of your own.
DIPL. INTERIOR ARCHITECT HF - PROFESSIONAL BACHELOR ODEC
Franziska works in the fields of architecture, interior architecture and furniture design.
With 20 years of experience working in many areas of the construction industry, such as architecture, interior architecture, planning, realisation of projects, construction management, lighting design, set design, textile and furniture.
Franziska has had her own interior architecture business for over 10 years.
DIPL. ARCHITECT FH/SIA
After his apprenticeship as a draftsman in structural engineering, Ronald Tanner trained as an architect at the Technikum Winterthur from 1974 to 1977.
His desire for further education also took him to the ETH Zurich for a few semesters, where he studied architectural history and theory. Further stages in his professional development include training as a geomancer and Feng Shui consultant. At the same time he continued his education in interior architecture and colour consulting, both autodidactically and since 2011 at kt.COLOR.
Since the beginning of his training, elements of building biology (healthy and ecological building and living) have always been at the forefront of his work as an architect and interior architect.
Architect MSc ETH / Vastu Home Consultant / Ayurveda Coach
Nadia Vitali’s passion is to help you feel really comfortable in your four walls and your skin again. She has worked as an architect for many years, always missing something in her work. During a vacation in India, she came across Vastu: designing buildings that are in harmony with nature and that positively support the occupants…. her passion was ignited!
Two trainings as a Vastu housing consultant followed. Later, she also trained as an Ayurveda Coach to better support her clients. Today she combines all her strengths as an architect, Vastu living consultant and Ayurveda coach to support people in bringing more ease, flow and well-being into their lives by working with the forces of the universe instead of against them. The goal of her work is to create a harmonious unity between people, environment and nature.
Kim Sabine Eichhorn
GRADUATE ENGINEER ARCHITECT (AK BERLIN, FREELANCE) DGNB REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL (GERMAN SOCIETY FOR SUSTAINABILITY) VASTU-SHASTRA CONSULTANT (EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF AYURVEDA)
After a year of basic training as a carpenter, Kim, full of drive and thirst for knowledge, completed an engineering degree with a focus on construction management and project control, graduating with honours in 2010. From the start, the relationship between our living / working space and our body-mind-health was of great importance to her.
A burnout forced Kim to spend an intensive time in her own four walls. During this time she felt and understood that our wonderful planet actually provides everything we need to maintain our health. We ourselves have it in our hands to provide ourselves with the energies we need. In order to be able to implement these insights even better through her work, Kim trained as a Vastu Shastra counsellor. This was followed by additional training as a meditation teacher and body balance trainer.
By combining these different trainings with her engineering studies and her life experience, Kim is able to connect people with their spaces and look at everything holistically. She is deeply convinced that our spaces have a significant impact on our lives and health. The design of these outer as well as inner spaces is solely in our hands. This deep conviction led Kim to become self-employed with the “Studio für Raumbewusstsein“ (Studio for Spatial Awareness) in 2019.